Thrive Consultant, Paris, FR
Independent Contractor (IC)
At BHS, we’re in the business of bettering lives so employees can bring their best selves to work. Guide+Thrive is a cutting-edge solution that provides individuals with personalized direct access to behavioral health and well-being support. Our unique model creates access and helps individuals solve life and work problems, realize their personal goals and be their best self regardless of their starting point.
THRIVE provides on-site and virtual behavioral health clinicians, dedicated to linking organizational performance goals with the needs and challenges of individual associates. Guide+Thrive powered by BHS is staffing a behavioral health advisor for 1 day a week for 8.5 hours at a leading international law firm.
The Thrive Consultant is a behavioral health clinician and is available to provide one-on-one counseling or coaching, facilitate small group sessions and conduct large group presentations.
The candidate for this position is a passionate go getter, willing to go on site at client locations and engage the workforce. The position requires a candidate that uses frequent, friendly, outgoing communication styles to get the workforce engaged in the program.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Thrive Consultant will perform the following services for the covered client on behalf of BHS:
- Provide direct behavioral health consulting services which include psychosocial assessments; solution-focused problem-solving sessions; referral to treatment and outside services, referral to employer-sponsored benefits
- Provide small group sessions via facilitated discussion within area(s) of expertise
- Utilize BHS’ case management system to maintain accurate and complete documentation of cases, activities and time spent
- Provide crisis intervention support and critical incident stress debriefings as appropriate
- Conduct employee trainings on topics within area(s) of expertise
- Participate/lead promotional activities including introductory presentations, visibility booths, meet and greets and participation in client meetings as requested
- Work closely with BHS’ account management team to identify relevant trends and opportunities for program development.
- Develop relationships with client’s key stakeholders including human resources team members
- Responds to emails using the BHS provided email address during onsite time. Outside of onsite time, email out-of-office must be set directing participants to available resources
- Participate in monthly clinical reviews, oversight of activities and case load meetings with the BHS VP of Clinical Services
- All other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work well with others and autonomously
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- Follows through on commitments, delivers on promises and meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience working with addiction and recovery
- Previous work experience in role that required use of clinical acumen
- Minimum of 3 years in practice required
- Licensed/credentialed at the highest level in the state, current membership or association affiliation
- Preferred training: crisis intervention/psychological first aid; mindfulness
- Preferred coaching and counseling background